Do you love Charleston as much as we do? If so, then this is the flag for you! What isn't to love about this beautiful city that is known for its southern hospitality, great food, historic architecture, beaches, etc.....
- Charleston was founded in 1670
- North America's longest cable-stayed bridge spans the Charleston Harbor. The Arthur J. Ravenel Jr. Bridge connects historic Charleston and Mount Pleasant, South Carolina.
- Charleston had its fair share of pirate attacks in the early days. None other than Edward Teach, a.k.a Blackbeard himself attacked several ships attempting to enter the harbor.
About the Art:
Fred Moore's metal flags are created from heavy raw steel to be displayed either indoors or out. The rust process is started to give a more weathered appearance, and No two pieces are ever the same.(so yours is one of a kind!) Variations in color and texture add to the overall character of his work. If displayed outdoors, the flag will continue to rust beautifully in the elements; but If you wish to reduce further rusting, we suggest applying a clear mat lacquer which will need to be reapplied over time. This flag comes with a rusted chain and hooks for easy hanging.
Dimensions and weight:
- 8x12 Flag weighs about 5 pounds
- 12x18 Flag weighs about 8 pounds
- 18x24 Flag weighs about 11 pounds